2EC and PowerFM Bega Bay are on the hunt for a passionate new Announcer / Promotions Coordinator to contribute to our inclusive and winning culture.
If you’re a great communicator, love getting out and meeting your listeners, are ready for a new challenge and want to live on the beautiful NSW South Coast, you will need to:
- Understand that “local radio” doesn’t just mean sitting in a studio in Bega; we want someone that can make local content and connect with the community.
- Conduct on-air shifts, both automated and live as rostered. This will include regular weekend shifts and may include voice track shifts for other markets.
- Keep abreast of news and entertainment local, national and international stories that are relevant to the station’s audience.
- Attend station promotions, host outside broadcasts and MC other events.
We would like you to have:
- A current open motor vehicle licence in Australia.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on-air.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- The ability to create and execute engaging content and promotional concepts.
- Advanced interview skills.
- Expertise in the use of Zetta, Audition, Audata, Google and Microsofts suite of products. Or have the ability to learn and master new programs quickly.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume and aircheck to:
** Applications will close when we have found the right person for the position.