GOLD Central Victoria (FM 98.3 and AM 1071) is looking for an experienced journalist to join our team, preparing and delivering news bulletins.
Based in our new studios in Bendigo, you will be responsible for sourcing, researching, creating and presenting relevant stories to our Central Victorian listeners, both on-air and online.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent position working with a close-knit, super friendly team of broadcasters
- Highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills
- Living in beautiful Central Victoria, less than 2 hours from Melbourne
- Working for one of Australia's leading media businesses
What you need:
- A minimum of two years' experience as a journalist, preferably commercial radio
- Tertiary qualifications in journalism or communications
- A passion for local news
- The ability to work to deadlines and develop a network of contacts
- Sound judgment to make decisions on the best way to approach a story
- Experience in Newsboss an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, send your CV (along with a cover letter) and a recent air-check to:
Regional Content Director VIC & SA
Applications close Friday December 17 2021
* Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made.